The quality of motor fuels directly affects an engine’s performance, its service life, and its emissions, and thus it indirectly affects the quality of the air.
The quality of motor fuels directly affects an engine’sperformance and its life expectancy, as well as exhaust gas emission and, by implication, the quality of the air we breathe. All types of motor fuel undergo strict and regular laboratory control, and are compliant with the Regulations on Technical and Other Requirements for Liquefied Fuel Originating from Crude Oil. In addition, EVROSUPER EP-96, E-Drive 200, Ultra Z and EVRODiesel comply with European quality standards.
In response to customer needs, Extonpetrol petrol stations offer the following types of fuel:
E-DRIVE 200 FUEL
- E-DRIVE 200 is an European standard compliant fuel with top quality that meets the Euro 5 standard in terms of gas emission
- This is an an advanced and improved fuel type for better engine's performance.
- EVROSUPER EP-96 is a top quality fuel which fully meets the strictest requirements for Euro 5 emission standards for motor vehicles. It is intended for the latest generation of vehicles, increasing their life expectancy and helping environmental protection.
- Fuel quality is in compliance with EN 228, the European standard for petrol quality.
- EVROSUPER EP-98 is more advantageous compared to EVROSUPER EP-96 due to its level of higher octane, making the engine more powerful, increases its efficiency, and ensures stablility in engine's performance. It complies with EU Standards and decreases emmission of gases.
- It is designed for engines of both old and new generation vehicles for faster and better throttle response.
EVRODIESEL EP 450
- The quality of EVRODIESEL is fully compliant with the European standard EP 450 and produced in line with the strictest specifications. The high quality of the EURO DIESEL ensures maximum performance, proper starting and flawless engine operation even at extremely low temperatures.
- Winter is not the only time when EVRODIESEL proves its quality.