It is our people who enable us to meet our challenges and deliver on our promises. We need your skills, personal commitment and effective leadership to reach our goals.
Our strategy for Human Resources is inextricably bound to the mission and business objectives of our company. Thereby, we strive to accomplish the following:
- To be an employer who will be the first choice, with employees who are the main competitive advantage of the company.
- To invest continuously in our employees and support their professional development.
- To keep our employees satisfied with their work and feel proud to be part of the team of Extonpetrol.
Our team consists of talented people, professionals in their field, working on some of the most advanced technical and commercial projects in the energy sector in the country.
We establish and grow a partnership between our group and the individual based on clear expectations and a mutual commitment to the way we behave, deliver and develop.
- Promote a stimulating work environment guided by our values and a commitment to your personal and professional development
- Value diversity and provide equal opportunities
- Build a high-performing environment, and give direct feedback on your performance
- Provide a good match between your professional interests and goals and challenging and meaningful job opportunities
- Are proactive in ensuring high-quality decision-making.
- Live our values in all aspects of your work
- Recognise that change is vital to our business, commit to agreed objectives, and strive to deliver beyond expectations
- Take responsibility for your own learning and development, continuously build new skills and share your knowledge