Working at ExtonPetrol
Extonpetrol is a company with an up-to-date approach in business, with special focus on employees, the main factor of success and the gained status of the most respectable company in the Chuvashias. A policy has been defined to attract, gain, develop, keep and reward the right people, contributing to achieving the company’s targets.We aim towards creating a safe working environment filled with mutual support, cooperation and trust, which we believe are key incentives for improving the performance of our employees and the driving force behind the company's success.
In an industry that is constantly changing and requires a high degree of expertise, the skills of our employees are a key competitive advantage and the most valuable asset of Extonpetrol. The relation with our employees is built on the principle of equal treatment. The integration and progress of each employee in Extonpetrol are evaluated based on their qualifications, performances and ambitions, without any discrimination based on gender, age, origin, color, religion, nationality, family status or beliefs.
We pay special attention into maximizing the value of our employees by creating a healthy, positive and modern working environment in which individuality is appreciated. Moreover, we support the continuous development of each employee while at the same time encouraging teamwork. Extonpetrol has created a large corporate family that communicates, supports its employees, and shares their problems, joys and concerns.
WHAT TO EXPECT?
- On the job training locally
- General and Functional Core training skills
- Continuous improvement and development
- Support in working towards professional qualifications, including Chartered status
- Learn from the experience of a senior manager
- Seek advice, support and guidance on your progress and goals
- Challenge and stretch yourself to develop
- Ongoing informal discussions on performance
- Annual formal discussion with your line manager
- Agree next challenge & stretch targets for the year ahead
- Aim of ongoing and formal discussions is to review progress, continually improve and gain recognition for achievements
- Enhanced salary progression during graduate programme
- Competitive starting salary, increasing with experience
- Attractive company benefits